As a follow-up to the end of pt. 1, I wanted to put together and share a “bucket list” of sorts of some of the things, events, whatever that I have a strong desire to get a chance to shoot. Patience is one of my weakest traits so in my mind I need to figure out a way to cross things off this list as quickly as possible, but the reality is that’s probably not super feasible. We only get one life to live, so why not shoot for the stars?
Some of these are specific events, people, and locations. I’m not going to get into the “why” so much here today, but would be more than happy to talk about that individually with anyone who is interested.
- Indiana University Men’s Basketball (Follow the team a whole season, follow an individual player, shoot from the floor at home games for a media outlet, whatever.)
- Motorsports (F1, INDYCAR, Rally)
- Scotland / Ireland / UK
- Route 66 roadtrip
- Tokyo/East Asia more generally
- African safari
- Sam Fender
- Little Simz
- Kamasi Washington
- Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah
- Isaiah Rashad
- Darrell Scott
- Hunter Schafer
- Tool (band member portraits and concert)
- Lewis Hamilton
- Max Verstappen
- Billie Eilish
- John Mellencamp
- Portraits of cowboys out west, gauchos in Patagonia, general western-themed (but authentic) imagery
- Shailene Woodley
- Sarah Snook
- Idris Elba
- Matthew McConaughey
- Tom Hardy
Hopefully, I’ll one day get this list completed, but until then it will exist as a constant reminder of what I’m striving for and to keep my head down, stay focused, and stay hungry.
I look forward to the day when I have to think through and create a new bucket list.